MODELS AVAILABLE




NOW THE UPDATED SITE FOR SHOOTING WILL BE HERE GISY PRODUCTION.COM.

EXECUTRIX VIDEOS, WHICH INCLUDE: BAGGING, STRANGULATION, KILLERS, DARK LIMP HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED OR ON ON NICHECLIPS ( THE MOST COMPLETE S IT )

Or check out this blog CRIMINI ITALIANI BLOG  where there is the complete list of crime production FOR MORE INFORMATION WRITE ME A E-MAIL giselascerman@gmail.com

MODELS AVAILABLE ALL MONTH

<

MODELS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST ( MAYBE HIGHER PRICE )




NEXT SHOOTING

........................................NEXT SHOOTING............................
.
#ff0000


NOW THE UPDATED SITE FOR SHOOTING WILL BE HERE GISY PRODUCTION.COM.

lunedì 27 febbraio 2023

Rey

 







Età -  20

Colore di capelli - Rame

Colore occhi - Marrone 

Numero piede - 35

Seno (circonferenza o taglia) - 80

Vita - 60

Fianchi - 80

Altezza -  cm 150

Caratteristiche particolari (piercing tatuaggi, altro) -   piercing al naso, tattoo dietro la testa e rasatura dei capelli a lato.  

Lingue parlate -  italiano inglese

Nazionalità d'origine - italiana

FETISH DI VARIO GENERE - Sì 

DOMINAZIONE - 

SOTTOMISSIONE - Si, in particolare bondage. 

TOPLESS - Si

NUDO INTEGRALE - Si

LECCARE PIEDI - No

EROTICO FRA DONNE - si 

PREFERENZE  LAVORATIVE - bondage e shibari


DICE DI SE' -  sono una persona calma, gentile e disponibile, intraprendente e creativa. Anche se non ho una formazione da attrice, desidero che l'arte diventi il mio lavoro, e anche il fetish per me è una forma artistica che riesce a provocare forti emozioni.

COME HO SCOPERTO QUESTO MONDO - Partecipo alla comunità fetish e BDSM da circa 3 anni, amo lo shibari e lego a mia volta, però attraverso i video sto prendendo coraggio anche su generi che non consideravo prima.


                      









---------
 





Age - 20
 
Hair colour -  copper

Eyes colour - Brown
 
Feet size - 5

Breast - 80 
 
Waist size - 60
 
Hips size- 80

Height -  cm 150
 
Particular features (piercing, tattoos, other) -  Nose piercing, tattoo behind head, shaved hair on skull side. 
 
Spoken languages - Italian and English

Nationality -  Italian

FETISH - Yes

DOMINATION - Yes

SUBMISSION - Yes expecialy bondage

TOPLESS - Yes

FULL NUDE - Yes

LICKING FEET - No

EROTIC WITH WOMEN - Yes

ABOUT MYSELF - 
I am a calm, kind and helpful person, enterprising and creative. Even if I don't have an acting training, I want art to become my job, and also the fetish for me is an art form that manages to provoke strong emotions.

ABOUT FETISH-  I've been participating in the fetish and BDSM community for about 3 years, I love shibari and do it myself, but through videos I'm also gaining courage on genres I didn't consider before.Even if I don't have an acting background, I want art to become my job, and also the fetish for me is a form of art  that manages to provoke strong emotion 





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento